NorEast Fishing Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
12,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Crazy Al sent me pictures of recent Costa Rica's trip. I decided to post pictures here as I feel I got to share those beautiful pictures with our members.
Congratulations, Al.

This post edited by KILSONG 08:40 AM 02/02/2008

Attachments

·
Registered
12,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
fishin4fun wrote:
I cant see them? I have a bunch of red x's. I tried right clicking still no good?
Sorry. I erased pictures of my Photobucket files as I needed space for new pictures without knowing it also delete pictures here. :mad:

·
Registered
12,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I tried to visit Costa Rica many times, but still I haven't fished there. :mad:
I might visit Four Season at Peninsula Papagoya with my family during Christmas Holidays. Did anybody fish Peninsula pagagoya from the shore or from the boat ?

This post edited by KILSONG 12:53 PM 02/02/2008

·
Registered
336 Posts
Kil,
Do you happen to know which part of Costa Rica Crazy Al fished? Also, what boat and Capt. he used. My wife is planning a trip to Costa Rica right now. She gave me book (Fodor's)to read so I can pick a place to fish. I am under instructions to only plan on fishing three of six days we visit Costa Rica.

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
The week after Al - day before, of and after full moon

I happened to fish Costa Rica a week or so after Al. I fished the Pacific side out of Los Suenos Marina on The Sailfish with Captain Bill Kieldsen. What a trip!! I am writing an article for Noreast that should be out in March. Keep an eye out for it. I unfortunately didn't get to test anything other than my angling skills :)

Attachments

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.