NorEast Fishing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
808 Posts
atom-ant
at the fishing show I came across this com.camper products,inc. at www.fishnmate.com
they make surf-mate all aluminum welded constructed rod rack that will mount to the front or back of vehicles.it can be easily removed by hitch pins. great racks and reasonable price!!!!
I order from them a great product.

·
Registered
11,588 Posts
If you're on LI or can easily get out there I'd recomend Vezco racks. Very reliable light weight aluminum racks.

Jaiem
ArtsNFlies.com

·
Registered
11,588 Posts
They aren't cheap. Price depeneds on the size, style and mounting brackets. Anywhere from $200 & up. Plus add the cost of the cooler(s), and security cable and lock.

I'd only get a cooler rack if you really expect to spend much time on the beach and need lots of cooler storage.

Jaiem
ArtsNFlies.com

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks again Jaiem,

I need the rack because I do a lot of bait fishing and my buggy doubles as the back-up family car. My wife kids aren't fond of au de bunker......go figure. And using the roof rack is royal pain, I'm not very tall.

Thanks again for the response. You always come through. Hope I can do the same sometime.

AtomAnt

·
Registered
11,588 Posts
And the mounting is custom work so that get's pricey.

Either way, adding a full size rack is going to run many bucks. You need to decide if you really are going to get many seasons of use out of it. Otherwise it's a waste.

Jaiem
ArtsNFlies.com

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.