NorEast Fishing Forum banner

College Student Performing Research For School Business Competition: Help Needed

1K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  leftjammer 
#1 ·
Hey guys! I'm a senior at Indiana University who believes great fishing experiences shouldn't have to happen by chance. I'd like the opinions of anglers in the Noreast community regarding fishing trip planning. This 1 page, 12 question Google Forms survey takes 2-3 min to complete. Your answers about key features that are important to you when selecting a trip & captain (such as, fishing types, fish species, captain specialty, and boat) will help in the development of a website that matches anglers with great captains in customized, memorable fishing experiences. Thanks for your time! Happy catches. https://goo.gl/sR8yt5

#3 ·
Hunt n'Fish. Thank you so much for you time! Each response helps us learn more and build a website that is more helpful for more anglers. If you'd like to learn more about what we're working on don't hesitate to send me a PM. I always enjoy learning from other's experiences.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.