NorEast Fishing Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is mainly for the fishermen in NJ.
I was supposed to be going up to Massachussetts tonight to go codfishing, but the trip was cancelled because of the wind that we're supposed to be getting tommorrow. The trip was rescheduled for April 6.
There's a few spots left for the trip, so if anybody is interested, e-mail me, or whatever, and I'll get you the info, so you can call up and reserve your spot on the boat. They are holding a few more spots for our group, so don't wait too long.
We're all going up together in my van (it's a 15 passenger van, so there's plenty of room), and we'll be leaving from Wayne (or if you're closer to Paterson, you could just leave with me from my house. It's not like you'll be the outcast, since I don't know most of the guys going either. (Girls are also welcome (my fiance is going too.)
So if you are interested, get in touch with me.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.