NorEast Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
it was about 11 this morning when i got this stange feeling in my gut,you know the one,when its time to take a real good dump and its not going to be pretty.the type when you have to hold onto the tub and you break a sweat.well this took place at my house soon after the inlaws and all the kids came over.as every one was settled in and having a great time eating drinking and opening gifts, i quietly sneaked off to the bathroom which is about three feet from the living room to give every one a gift of my own.soon after i opened the door the smell had hit the first room in about ten seconds.my 5 year old went right under the sofa but the adults had no place to run. a dead silence came over the room and a look of horror was on my wifes face.the smell was so bad that the candy canes melted right off the christmas tree.i never seen a bunch of people grab their coats and head out the front door.the rest of the day was spent just watching christmas shows on tv,nice and quiet.

·
Registered
12,042 Posts
GEEEEEZZZZZ Bill, Thanks for sharing that.
:mad:

Merry christmas.

Don

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.