NorEast Fishing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
826 Posts
I WRESTLED A BASS ONE!

I almost lost a 40lb striper in the surf one night and didnt want that to happen as the line broke i ran and tackled it! got some dorsal spines in the chest but worth it in the long run! lol

·
Registered
848 Posts
thats awesome after he got the sword he probably realized how bad that could have ended up with the sword impaling him possible.

I did something like that with my freinds at my house in RI, 2 years ago we were playing in the surf in about 3 feet of water and some kind of reef shark or brown shark possibly, about 4feet long got caught in the surf stupid me and my buddy's cornered one of the suckers and got it with are drag net that we were originally using for shiners. We took the shark out of the water for about a minute. I have never seen so many people so freaked out and scared. Believe me not that many people went back into the water that day after we released the shark back in the water. Very dumb on are part after realizing what we did. KIDS

Blake Conlin
tightlinzzzzzzzz

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.