NorEast Fishing Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would like to take my father fishing for blues and strippers on a charter boat out of bay park or point lookout. During the weekdays. Any recommendations?

·
Registered
151 Posts
I've fished multiple times on the "No Time" with Capt Nick Savene and mate Kevin Owens out of Bay Park Fishing Station. Limit out on striped bass every time I go in the spring or fall. You can call Nick at (718) 281-0698. I happen to know Nick only has weekdays left open in October, but that's what you want so that's perfect for you. During slack water, Nick will often fish for another species for you as well without adding a two species extra cost to the charter, which is certainly a nice bonus for his fares.

If you call Nick please do me a favor and tell him that Steve Sakis recommended him to you - it never hurts for the captain to know that his regulars are recommending him.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.