NorEast Fishing Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since i never had one and may be considering a center console,where do you guys store your hardware,when back at the dock.if i still trailered i would own a cc.i dock at a marina in glen cove and it seems safe enough but that gear gets expensive.do cc's have lockable storage area for rods,nets,vhf fishfinders ,life preservers and alike.
some ideas would be helpful
thanks
vinny f

·
Registered
11 Posts
Storage problem

Hi vinny , I have a 17 foot center console Sea Fox and have plenty of storage.The helm seat flips forward and I store 3 adult life vest, flares ' flashlight; first aid kit and a full chart book under it.I also have a storage compartment in the transom on the starboard side , large enough to stow full rain gear ; fishing tackle; rags ; gabage bags ; knifes; and dock lines.You can add stainless locks to these compartments.Also you could use the large fish box in the box for additional storage . I trailer , but keep a milk crate bungeed to the back of the helm seat for an additional anchore and rode , bait board ;seat cushions and fenders. Depending on the boat you purchase , you can get rod boxes molded in . If you get a t-top , electronics boxes are available. Bob

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.