NorEast Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Planning a trip with the family to the Cape Cod area this coming July. I'm looking for some info regarding local fishing, maybe surfcasting, boat rental, charter. Any reliable tackle shops up there that can give me some advice would be great. Thanks in advance for all your help. I think that we'll be in Mashpee...?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Well the cape is surrounded by water. In the summer months the south side the water is warmer and the north side CC Bay the water is cooler. But on both sides you can catch both bass,blues,black sea bass,scup and other right from shore. Here is a web sight that should give you a lot of insight into the area.
http://www.cc-waterweb.com/

·
Registered
3 Posts
Options on the Cape

There is a boat rental place in Provincetown called Flyer's. There is also a Striper party boat there (ironically one of the few I know of on the Cape). Don't have the name with me. Many charters and a ton of surfcasting spots as well. Best bet is search the Web.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.