NorEast Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
9,956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Vic, it was nice to see you and share a laugh yesterday. Good luck if you got out today.

PS - I ran down Emmons avenue to get my ride home, and those 3 mothers almost ran me over..."GET THE KING!!!"

Attachments

·
Registered
907 Posts
Billy, when we were pulling in and I saw you standing there in all your regalness, I had to laugh. It was good to see you, even though you have no idea who the **** I am.

·
Registered
9,956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No guns were needed, we were both proud to take the picture, and were laughing pretty hard before & after. "HA!! I'm bigger than the King". I had to hold my breather so I didn't laugh during the pic.

Tautog1 (Gus?), you should have introduced yourself, I don't bite.

·
Registered
21,760 Posts
likeitreallyis wrote:
Billy you look scared what's really going on there

Don't you worry about whats going on there.
Billy, I gotta get you a better crown for Christmas.

Something like this would look much better:

·
Administrator
112,309 Posts
tautog1 wrote:
I said hello as I was carrying some stuff to my car, and when I got back, you were gone.

he had to split quick then 3 moms were after him

·
Registered
9,956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
tautog1 wrote:
I said hello as I was carrying some stuff to my car, and when I got back, you were gone.

If you were the tall, clean looking guy then I know who you are. I wanted to hang around and chit chat with you guys, but Tony kept you out so long trying to get you fish that my ride was ready, and I had to split. Sorry about that.

I really pussed out this HAlloween, I was goign to go all out and get a real King outfit. Waht really scared me was that I might try to wear it every day. lol.

·
Administrator
112,309 Posts
Billy40 wrote:

I really pussed out this HAlloween, I was goign to go all out and get a real King outfit. Waht really scared me was that I might try to wear it every day. lol.

then this whole King thing really would of went to your head

This post edited by canyonfvr 11:53 AM 01/07/2008

·
Registered
9,956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Only a little? YOu don't want to know what my other costume ideas were then, lol. Or the idea on how I WILL get more rail space during the summer when there are 90+ people on board. I will wear a thong and no shirt one day to fish, I'll have all the room I need, especailly once I bend over to get bait.

King thing went to my head bout 5 years ago when I decided to be the King on stripersurf.

·
Registered
907 Posts
Learning2Tog wrote:
Billy40 wrote:
If you were the tall, clean looking guy then I know who you are.
Ok, thats a lil gay.

Wow! At least he didn't say tall, good looking!

Vic, would you describe me as "clean" looking? Clean cut maybe (looks can be decieving). Even my mouth isn't clean, a conversation with me is likely to contain more f-bombs than "goodfellas"! I even need to review my post to make sure it isn't in them. I was once told I sound like I have Turrets Syndrome.

But I am tall.

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
Hey, you guys were all hanging out on Emmons and I didnt know about it? That used to be my stomping ground. I worked the sea queen back in the day. I still roll down emmons at least once a week.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.