NorEast Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WE WILL START FOR MACKEREL ON DECEMBER 28 AT 7 A.M.AND WE WILL SAIL EVERY DAY AT 7A.M.,WE WILL SAIL SUNDAY FOR OUR 50-80 MILES WRECK AT 2 A.M.IF WE DO NOT SAIL ON OUR WRECK TRIPS WE SAIL FOR MACKEREL AT 7A.M.HOPE TO SEE ALL ABORAD CAPT ROBERT.FOR MORE INFO CALL THE OFFICE AT 718 743-8464 OR CAPT MIKE 917 331-2671 OR GO TO OUR WEBSITE AT BROOKLYNVIFISHING.COM.

This post edited by philtuna 08:01 PM 12/27/2007

·
Registered
607 Posts
NIGHT LING FISHING

In the bay a few years ago I would go night ling fishing on the Pastime Princess . I would go every weekend . Fising was good . We would get about 3 to 4 whitting every 4th or 5th trip . I wish there was a boat that would go ling fishing at night again . Thanks Capt Geroge from the past time . Happy holidays to all and good health . Tight line . Brownboy ........

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
FRIDAY MACKEREL 7 .AM

DONT FORGET WE WILL START MACKEREL FISHING FRIDAY DEC 28 AT 7 AM AND ALL SEA BASS TRIPS ARE CANCEL.WE WILL MACKEREL FISH EVERY DAY AT 7AM,HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL ABORAD CAPT ROBERT.

·
Banned
1,221 Posts
Mackerel fishing slowed down but there are whiting about, no joke intended. Lots of sandeels and some medium whiting. Commerical boats catching 4000lbs in a day. I know of one partyboat that had almost 90 on mackerel teasers.

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
Whitechin, watch those whiting reports. You're going to make Marc come rushing down here for that whiting slam!!

Anyhow, Mackerel fishing reports were strong a couple of days last week, slower on other trips.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
SAILING EVERY DAY AT 7 A.M

WE WILL START SAILING EVERY DAY AT 7 A.M . WEATHER LOOK GOOD FOR NEXTS 6 DAYS. HOPE TO SEE ALL ABORAD CAPYT ROBERT.

This post edited by philtuna 07:50 PM 01/03/2008

·
Registered
778 Posts
any twinight whitting and ling ? wrote:

i believe the tampa is lighting up friday night for the whiting check out the ad in daily news. if not you can try and scoop em off the beach by suicide jetty .

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
Fishark531 wrote:
No reports not a good sign ?

Send a PM to NE members "twofinbluna" or "loligo" and ask them about the mid water boats that have been coming out of Gloucester to load up on the macks off the Jersey Coast.

May answer some of your questions about "lack of reports"....:rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
Joke about twilight trips but...

The one boat in NJ that does them each weekend continues to score with some very impressive ling catches. Here's what happenned this past weekend:

The Magic Hour trips this week though were FANTASTIC!!!!!!!
We fished in a 120-150ft with great numbers of ling both nite
Last nite high hook was 52 ling caught by Dean Castagnola. The average on the boat was from 10-25 a man both nites. High hook tonite was 32 caught by Dan from Toms River. He also had about 40 last nite.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
GOOD FISHING

SORRY FOR LATER REPORT FISHING WAS SUPER ON TUEDAY.WE WILL SAIL THURDAY JAN 10,11,12,13 AT 7A.M.HOPE SEE ALL ABOARD CAPT ROBERT.THE FARE IS $50.00.

This post edited by philtuna 06:56 PM 01/09/2008

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.