NorEast Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some one is posting under my username which is JudFisher. I hope this problem doesn't happen again. Israel please stop posting with my name.
Thank you,
Jud Fisher

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This is the 4th time my Identity has been switched.

There are posts in the thread about Newells that I didnt post and when I open my log in options the name listed inside is Israel Weintraub username BENSETH from Tenafly NJ.please check out the threads I reffer to thank you JudFisher

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey Jud I'm fighting a loosing battle I have contacted the moderator of this site several times "the nerd" and stillwind up under your name as a result i dont post anymore. I have never posted anything under this banner The few posts I have made are in the rod building post So if there has been anything posted in the last two months it ain't me babe. Sorry Izzy

·
Registered
2,425 Posts
Noreast wrote:
It is impossible for two people to have the same username. They can be similar but not the same.

Hello Noreast,

With all due respect, this may be true… but it's obvious that there are some "technical issues" that may need some attention. Clearly JudFisher is having legitimate problems with frequent occurrences.

On other matters, I also know that there are a few high profiled fishers out there that wants to log in… but they are having great difficulties….(which leads me to believe that there are inconceivable problems).

"Crazy" Alberto
[email protected]

·
Premium Member
1,941 Posts
We have taken the necessary steps to correct their problem, although I'm still not convinced that was our fault. And if there's anyone else having any trouble logging in please let me know.
That's one I've we've never gotten before.

But then again like you said anythings possible :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.