NorEast Fishing Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know of a store that was on Merrick road in bellmore called bellemore reel.They carried everything to repair rods and reels and had a good selection of reels for sale. I drove past whee it used to be but didnt see it.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Eastern Reel Repair is on Merrick Road just west of Seaford Oyster Bay. Merrick Tackle on Merrick Road right on the Bellmore line moved upstate and became a wholesaler. I don't remember a Bellmore Reel.

Bill Sullivan
Jones/Debs editor
Nor'east Saltwater

·
Registered
158 Posts
There was a place called Kwak's Bait & Tackle in the strip mall next to Mill Pond. Don't know if they are still there but they did a good job on some guide work that I needed on my poles.

·
Registered
783 Posts
Kwak's reopened under new ownership, haven't been in. I used Eastern Reel in Seaford 15 years ago. Now that I am back into saltwater fishing, I could definitely stand an hour or two browsing at Merrick Tackle (but buying at Combs)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.