NorEast Fishing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
A BIG THANKS BUBBA. Hay look at my old sand sled from the beginning of the year, was out getting bass from the night before till the am next day, I think it was july?
non stop bass all night and the sun popped up. not even a lul in fish on the slack, actually no slack. cuz I gut me a bonus tide here in Mecca;)

·
Registered
959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Glad to help...that sand sled reminds me of a '53 chevvy I ran around in back in the 70s...also had lots of bumper stickers plastered all over it & I was afraid to remove any 'cause I'm pretty sure they were all that held the thing together :)
I sure miss July...I feel the cold air trying to get down from Canada & pretty soon even sea robins will be lookin good... :(

Jerry Vovcsko,
East Bridgewater, Ma

·
Registered
959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm stripping one down to repaint...it's a huge, old musky lure made by Helin, a Flatfish that was originally chrome & I'm going to get it down to primer & see what color-inspiration comes along...but wait, I'm seeing stripes...I think it's a vision ;) :)

Jerry Vovcsko,
East Bridgewater, Ma

·
Registered
268 Posts
Well make Sure Ya post it Jerry, I stopped by T.Stetzko,s To say Hi to tony and pick up my guide cards, swilled a few plugs from Him ;)
ahh work is hard for me;) easy day. Picked up some ceder and gonna make a batch of Pikes and a new lure desighn its wild, If I can get to it.
House is driving me up a wall. fixin this and that. Plus got to get the woman wheels too.
Got shingles? I pay in plugs. lol.....

·
Registered
959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well make Sure Ya post it Jerry, I stopped by T.Stetzko,s To say Hi to tony...
Picked up some ceder and gonna make a batch of Pikes and a new lure desighn its wild, If I can get to it.

Tony's nearby you, isn't he? I know he's over by Orleans but I'm not sure how far over that way you are...

I'll post a "before" photo of that flatfish if I can find where the kids left my digital camera...

wild new design? Hmmmm...anything you can tell us about what you've got in mind? surface? swimmer? remote controlled...? ;):);)

Jerry Vovcsko,
East Bridgewater, Ma

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.