NorEast Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I managed to get only a 8.5 lb largemouth Al but had a great time with Sergio Jr. I was kind of dissapointed for not reaching the 10 lb mark. Seems you can get spoiled in that lake :) We fished without a guide to have more space for the kids and that was better I guess. Sergio Jr and Geronimo Jr caught around 50 bass each and the four of use got about 200. Nice place indeed. When do we fish that lake again?
Chappy says hello.
Sergi
ElSaltoBassElSaltoBass

This message was edited by Sergio on 11-27-01 @ 9:19 PM

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
ARG! Hide that secret lure... :)

Sergio,
Very Nice Bucketmouth! Please congratulate the kids for me and send my best to Geronimo & Chappy!

Yes, my friend, you are really spoiled... because El Salto lake is that kind of place. ;)

As for me, I think Mexico or any traveling is going to be on hold for awhile. My wife is very concerned about my fishing trips. But hey, you never know?. I will keep you posted though. ;)

"Crazy" Alberto

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What lure? ;)
Yes you can get spoiled at El Salto. Sergio Jr complained to his grandfather that he got "only 50 small bass". It is going to be hard to keep up with this kid's salt and freshawater fishing expectations.
Take care Al and I will keep in touch.
Sergio

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.