NorEast Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10,967 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good morning,

I recently read on www.rodbuilding.org that Artie Hebert had passed on. Artie was a rod builder along the Texas Gulf Coast. Several years back I had phone contact with him regarding cracking of finish at the guide feet ends. He had interesting views about this. He went so far as to make a short video and send it to me. I believe that he was big into long distance casting rods. He made videos early on for sale.

The day after his death his widow fell and broke a bone/bones. Some rod builders down that way are trying to help her financially. They also built her a ramp so she could get out of her home.

Kyle Ligon is running a raffle to raise money for Mrs. Hebert. So far there are 2 custom rods and a special air filter to filter the air in your shop. (I have an air filter in my shop to filter chemicals and it is great) I believe other prizes are pending.

If you would like to help please contact Kyle Ligon by email,

[email protected]

He is using Pay Pal and Money Orders. You can read further info on the Rodbuilders Forum.

Thank you.

Capt Neil

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.