NorEast Fishing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,941 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There is an issue which we?re dealing with regarding AOL users and our reports. It seems that somewhere along the way from us to you, AOL mail servers are ?eating? the reports that their filtering system is identifying as spam. We have been dealing with this issue for over a year now with little success, but there does seem to be a credible attempt by their technicians to correct it.

Any AOL user having this problem should notify both me at [email protected] with the subject AOL, and then AOL tech support.

·
Registered
197 Posts
George,

What you can do is find a couple people who have AOL and Hotmail (Or other service), mail the reports to their hotmail accounts, then they can just copy and paste them into their AOL mail. I believe each AOL mail can accept 25-50+ names per E-Mail.

To respect privacy, they can use blind copying so other people won't see the other emails it's being sent to. If you want, I am more than willing to help you with your reports... AOL can be ridiculous, but there are ways around it without getting in trouble.

You can contact me at [email protected] or [email protected]

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.