NorEast Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,316 Posts
chuckle, chuckle, chuckle

I tried the Captree drawbridge yesterday evening with no luck AND I lost one of my wildeyes that I can't find anywhere to replace (k-Mart was out too). This weekend looks to be promising. I hope to get the boat out.

·
Registered
498 Posts
I tried the south side of the bridge last week(no luck), has anyone seen them doing construction at night , big bright lights lots of banging lots of shadows not very helpful for night fishing, are they still there or are they gone?

·
Premium Member
12,316 Posts
This weekend is promising

From Wednesday on the temperature is supposed to get into the mid 50's during the day. Slack water in Fire Island Inlet is about noon on Saturday. There are plenty of reports of stripers in New Jersey and some rumored from the South Shore. I can't wait to get out there this weekend.

·
Registered
498 Posts
Wild Eyes

I was throwing one of these the other day in the out flow, I didn't catch anything(they were being very sluggish but they were there) these thing swim so nice I almost jumped in and hit the thing myself,I hear nothing but good things about them thats why there should be a box of them waiting for me in my mail box tonight:)

·
Premium Member
12,316 Posts
Wildeyes

I called Sports Authority today looking for them and the rep from Storm/Rapala was there. He said his company was all out but they were working on a shipment for next week. They weren't prepared for the demand.

They've got the same tail action as a regualar shad body plus the an added wobble that looks great.

·
Premium Member
12,316 Posts
Weekend Looking Even Better

Saturday is now forcasted to be partly sunny, it is the day after a full moon and, for you flounder pounders, the forsythia are starting to pop. Boy oh boy.

Wildeye shad are a new type of rubber shad.

First there were plug ho's now there are rubber ho's. rubber hose????

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.