NorEast Fishing Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ill be down regardless,
i take the gcp to the clearveiw north get off on 35ave make a left go down about 3 lights you will see a school on your left just ahead there is a fork in the road bear left to crocheron park
meet at 1:00 at the end of the street

peace,
Tbone

P.S> i have the grey truck with the cooler rack on it.

This message was edited by tbone on 2-14-02 @ 8:54 AM

·
Registered
588 Posts
ha tbone i thought i give little neck bay another try with my plugs ,etc. i need to know if there is any more places to fish in lnb besides next to the marina. i heard of a spot next to the soccer field ,which i don't know. please let me know before saturday so i can go again. how about where the bridge is,all the way to your right but going through the glass...any thing.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
heading to the right (or south of the bridge) is a spot we call bass beach. ive gone down there a few times. havent had a bump yet!

the soccer feild is on the other side (udalls cove,the big rock,spit rock),parking is limited and you can get ticketed.
i will be down there sat weather permitting (wind)

peace

·
Registered
588 Posts
i was there today an still didn't hit anything as of yet but i am not giving up so keep me informed when you do get a hit. ok cool but for saturday i am heading down to staten island to fish behind the conference house for some bass if their still around. this is one of my quite spots. [b cat

·
Registered
1 Posts
tbone,

a little late but thanks for the offer, i would love to hook up withyou on an outing, i remember you and big mike fishing all over the place up there. What do you think is the best outfit/rig for LNB??? I know mike has a custom rod with one of the smaller van staal reels, just a little steep for me right now, any suggestions.
thanks,
louie

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i also have a custom rod i use a 9 foot kennedy fisher salmon blank wraped surf style with a 15o van staal,
but i have seen a few st croix rods in 8 1/2 to nine foot that paired up with a 710z can be perfect for this type of fishing

pro tackle in flushing has them on hand!

ive been going down to lnb almost every day, see you down there !

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.