NorEast Fishing Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know of charter boats operating in Montauk?. Last year King Wayne was going, and any reports of Cod in Montauk. You would also think that the Blackfish Bite is still on, any thoughts would be great!!

G

·
Hey Rooster There's a new/old charter boat in town "CAPT MARK" I have fished with Mark for the past two seasons where he was mate/capt on the MY MATE He is an excellent ground fish guy. Give him a call @ 631-668-6773. Pls send him my regards Good luck IZZY

·
Registered
2,425 Posts
Rooster,
There are several excellent charter captains fishing (weather permitting) for cod at this time.
I've had great success with Capt. Billy Urvalek (Karen Sue) and Capt. John DeMaio (Vivienne).

If you are looking for a decent blackfish bite... Your best bet would be 17 Fathom which is "west" of Long Island! ;)

Good luck!

"Crazy" Alberto
[email protected]

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.