NorEast Fishing Forum banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
981 Posts
Wow!!! Wonder if anybody will ever actually see that $14K, & if so the buyer better run a blacklight over it to check for repaint...far as I know the only lures worth anywhere near that kind of $$$ predate 1900...but, hey, takes all kinds...look at how many people were happy to pay 90 bucks a share for Enron... <g> Thanks for posting it...

Jerry Vovcsko,
East Bridgewater, Ma

·
Registered
49 Posts
If anyone can get the name of the guy who bought that I want it cause I have a nice bridge to sell him. First of all, none of the Dowagiac minnows came with single hooks that I no about, it may have been modified by Heddon to comply with NJ hook laws at that time ( I believe there was a 3 hook max, not sure) in any case, that looks like a 100 series and the gill pattern is not in any of my books. Most expensive I have listed is 450$. I also have some other things this guy might be interested in. Where's 10x10?

·
Registered
0 Posts
Hi Im new to this board.
i have seen a 3 hook heddon DOWAGIC underwater minnow apraised at over $10,000. and its a beauty.
i have a few 5 hook heddon 150's that id love to sell the buyer of that one
"FISH ON"
TOM

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.