NorEast Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13,647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some of you guys may already be carrying one of these aboard as they are becoming more popular, and affordable. Those of you that do carry them know why, because if someone goes into cardiac arrest while you are far offshore, they will probably die, CPR will not save them, an AED can. It's a nice thing to add to your safety equipment.

The prices are coming down and I saw this Survivalink First Save AED refurbish you can purchase for $560 Not a bad price. Link below.

AED

MakoMatt

This post edited by MakoMatt 07:00 PM 12/26/2007

Attachments

·
Registered
826 Posts
good post matt!!

I do not even know a single pb/cb in my area that has one of those... They are an awesome idea and i have purchased one last year! they are a great thing to have! nothing better then feeling you can handle any situation out at sea and give the coastys time to get on the chopper and to you with no worries!

GREAT POST!!

·
Registered
826 Posts
hahaha!!

THATS A BAD BOY JP! HAHA. Got to find a dry place haha... but they are not bad to set off in a wet environment. you can do it as long as the patient is not wet!

·
Registered
13,647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
jpd wrote:
Lighting that thing off in a Grover could be quite interesting, usually a little bit of water laying around...

LOL, you are right, I think everyone on board would be in for a bit of a shock if I had to deploy one those things.

MakoMatt

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.