NorEast Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
7,820 Posts
I saw some of these in China last year at a tackle show.
Several manufacturers had them in various shapes and sizes to imitate different shellfish.

I asked one manufacturer how they were fished,
and he said people dead sticked them.
Used in Salt and Freshwater according to him.

·
Banned
7,820 Posts
FishWisher wrote:
superglue it to a rock, to enchance the natural presentation.
There you go, ruining the introduction next year of the Shelly2 lure.
;)

2009 model will feature a rock added to the lure for more realistic presentation.

Similar to that rock/lure they use for Tog in Connecticut :)

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
Does anyone know if a major japanese manufacturer will be introducing a mollusk series of "jigs" to the US market complete with a revolutionary "dead sticking system" completely with specailly designed dead-stick rods? Something like that could make a mint over here!

·
Registered
5,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
jtzannes wrote:
no i wasn't asking who would do it, rather IF they'd do it. Why won't Shimano make a US Ocea Jigger? Nevermind, I'm hyjacking.

I wouldn't put it past them. Same reason they won't make a Torium 40 - she hate me. Jack away, what do I care. Not to mention that the original subject of this thread had pretty much played itself out, as far as I can tell.

·
Registered
279 Posts
jtzannes wrote:
Does anyone know if a major japanese manufacturer will be introducing a mollusk series of "jigs" to the US market complete with a revolutionary "dead sticking system" completely with specailly designed dead-stick rods? Something like that could make a mint over here!

Thats some of the funniest sh** I've ever read here...
LMAO

·
Registered
687 Posts
MakoMike wrote:
Maybe instead of allong it a "jig" we should be calling it by its proper name "sinker"?:rolleyes:

6 grams = $9.99 not including shipping. 8 oz. = ? Probably out of most pers. price range as sinkers !

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.