NorEast Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
3,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone Anyone? I personally only like to watch the 1st few shows to see how ridiculous some of these people are. Its very funny. Other than that i dont care who wins.

Remember this dude :confused: He has talent

·
Registered
907 Posts
I control the remote in my house, but when this show comes on, I lose out to the Mrs. I guess it's a small price to pay for controling interest in the TV for every other night throughout the year. I'll sacrifice 2 nights a week for a few months.

The first couple of shows have a "cringe factor". Kind of like a train wreck, you want to look away, but you can't.

·
Registered
9,248 Posts
I will probably watch it. My wife really enjoys the whole show; I like the first couple of episodes the best too. I don?t really care who wins either.

It will be the first time watching it in HD that should make it more enjoyable

The only time I cared who won was the year Carrie Underwood won. I remember the first show she was on and said ?she is wholesome, adorable, and can sing; she is going to win?:). To this day my wife refers to Carrie Underwood as my ?girlfriend?. (yea, right!
)

Tony Romo might be dating Jessica Simpson but he got what was coming to him (losing last Sunday
) for dumping Carrie and breaking her adorable lil? heart.

Good for him!

This post edited by Koz54 11:52 AM 01/15/2008

·
Registered
649 Posts
Absolutely i will watch it. It is nice seeing how they change from the beginning to the finals. The special guest stars that try to help them but couldn't do the same thing themselves. The horrible Ryan Seacrest.

I'll be in trouble when and if Survivor and American Idol go head to head.

Besides the 2nd, 3rd and 4th place finishers end up doing better than the winners most of the time.

·
Registered
168 Posts
The only way I would waste any time watching this trash is if I was tided down and my eyes were held open with toothpicks. The reality show craze is ridiculous; I would rather watch the channel guide for an hour.

·
Administrator
112,302 Posts
tautog1 wrote:
Learning2Tog wrote:
....Right now where there is zero talent.

Kind of like watching you try to fish for tog.

·
Premium Member
23,846 Posts
tautog1 wrote:
Learning2Tog wrote:
....Right now where there is zero talent.

Kind of like watching you try to fish for tog.

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats funny chit right there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DING DING DING DING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
my girl loves that show,but she'll be out tonight with her sister so i can start playing the new game i got (assasins creed)the first few episodes are alright b/c most of the people are awful

·
Administrator
112,302 Posts
PURSUITWA wrote:
FAMBUIS wrote:
ID RATHER PUT MY BALLS IN A VISE GRIP

C'mon that's a little drastic don't you think:rolleyes:

yeah at least someone's else's not your own

1 - 20 of 63 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.