NorEast Fishing Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9,956 Posts
YOu seethe Hardcore girl who hit her face on a pipe swimming in teh Eliminator, and finished up a bloody mess. She was an ex-soldier. Too bad she was up against that black girl who finished the Eliminator faster than most of the guys.

How about that little JO...Spider Monkey. He reminded me of "she Bang, She Bang", and the comedian Dat Phan.

·
Registered
9,956 Posts
jpd wrote:
One girl got her ACL torn right at the beginning in the Gauntlet.

Was that on the first show? I saw most of the othe r2 shows.

SOme of the stuff is sick, the Pyramid on Sunday night teh guy was suplexed by Wolf about 15 feet.

the black guy last night won by running up the treadmill, and putting one foot on teh fized floor for leverage. Th white guy who kicked his ass th entire night, and up until the treadmill, never tried that technique.

Justice is 6'9 290#, with probably 8% body fat.
Helga is a beast, but she really is slow as can be.

·
Registered
24,271 Posts
Billy40 wrote:
jpd wrote:
One girl got her ACL torn right at the beginning in the Gauntlet.

Was that on the first show? I saw most of the othe r2 shows.

Yep. She was replaced by that girl Venus, who was given the 2 points that the hurt girl had won to that point. I think Venus won her match. They replayed the hit, but they cropped out the part showing her knee bending the wrong way. She got messed up bad.

This post edited by jpd 03:03 PM 01/08/2008

·
Registered
9,956 Posts
That sucks, hate to see stuff like that. The Gladiators this time seem a heck of a lot bigger, and teh contestants a lot smaller than teh last time. At least with teh men.

Last night the Joust for women was pretty funny, they got teh crap kicked out of them BAD. To top it off, they went sprawling into teh water below. TO spice te show up they should put like Crocodiles & Alligators in teh water.

·
Premium Member
74,095 Posts
RunninAmok wrote:
I am a huge fan of Crush. She is a Womans MMA fighter. Actually the Elite XC womans champion. Nothing like a hot girl that can literally knock your teeth out! Fascinating!

Speaking from experience?

·
Registered
819 Posts
MakoMike wrote:
RunninAmok wrote:
I am a huge fan of Crush. She is a Womans MMA fighter. Actually the Elite XC womans champion. Nothing like a hot girl that can literally knock your teeth out! Fascinating!

Speaking from experience?

You got me!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.