NorEast Fishing Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Administrator
112,302 Posts
hopefully half day 4 me i know afew of the guys here have to leave half day ill be pissed if they leave and i gotta stay

·
Registered
12,363 Posts
Working this time of year is the beauty of "working" and not really working...

Happy New Year!!! :)

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The only problem with working today is that all of the people who work in the buildings on my site are gone and the IT people have pretty much everything thats entertaining online blocked.

·
Registered
35,001 Posts
Haa Haa Haa Haaaaaa..............off 2day and 2morrow

Although usually I work the day before a holiday cause most of my guys take the day off so it usually a nice quiet day...............and I dont need 2 burn any time..........

But 4 U guys that R working, I'll do some relaxin for ya
;)

·
Registered
2,045 Posts
Working until around 2 PM then the boss and a couple of us are having dinner and heading home.

I love what Roccus 7 said....the beauty of working this time of year is that your working, but not really working LOL :)

·
Registered
9,248 Posts
Full day here today, all the way to 5:00:rolleyes:

I did get to go for a ride to Babylon this morning, nice with no traffic on the roads. I made a detour on the way back and took the Robert Moses Causeway, over the bridge and took a quick walk along the beach. It was nice seeing the ocean on a crisp winter?s morning.

·
Registered
47,014 Posts
I'm not working, but I have to drive to Amagansett to drop off some things for Dad. I'll be away from the puter for 4 or 5 hrs, so you guys will have to keep tabs on Cany's SATBLMFAO.

·
Premium Member
23,846 Posts
I have a WIFI cam so I can see him just fine!!

My boss just came to me and told me to make myself available at 1pm to hit the pub for some beers. I told him cant we do it another day I need to pick up ice for my cooler at home

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.