NorEast Fishing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok let me get this straight.. i need to leave my boat at the reservoirs?.. that means i need to buy a boat for each reservoir? is this true?... and ssshheewww$$$$$$$ how much do those jon boats go for.. i have one but its only a 9 fotter.. too small i hear... and any other reservoir tips are appreciated thanx guys

·
Registered
68 Posts
Hey get some friends

in on some boats, spread them out on the waters. Sometimes no matter how windy, 1 of the boats will be fishable. Also, be a hunter of all species,diffrent gear,and plans make for good fishin. etc. Nice days troll,or cast with the wind for trout and bass,windy days anchor and jig for perch and crappie, or bottom fish. Its fun tryin and catchin . Good luck

·
Registered
192 Posts
"Get some friends"

Best advice I've heard yet.

I got all of my boats from michigan, I got lucky though. I found a place that rented boats and wanted to sell all of em. $200 a boat , 7 boats. All 14' deep v's too :)

Look in rural areas, they are much cheaper in the booneys then anywhere in the tri-state area.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.