NorEast Fishing Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
981 Posts
BA,
I especially like the look of that cupped end you've fashioned there...I would think an ounce-and-a-half popper cupped like that ought to really stir things up...wonder how it would do in the rocks around Quick's Hole or Cuttyhunk? Only four months to go before we start itching that Cuttyhunk scratch...120 days and counting ;)

Jerry Vovcsko,
East Bridgewater, Ma

·
Registered
981 Posts
Well...I'm drooling over that one...I can close my eyes and see at least three places along the Elizabeth Islands where a popper like that ought to really clean house...there's one spot where a moderate rip makes up and forms a kind of triangle out from the shore...whenever it shows, bass are sitting almost in a line along the hypotenuse of that triangle (wonder if they know geometry... :) ) anyhow...you cast a big, noisy popper at an angle into that rip and it's Show Time...closest thing to a Sure Thing I know of in those waters...
Those are some fine creations, BA...I think the Large are sure gonna wanna sample them...

Jerry Vovcsko,
East Bridgewater, Ma

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.