NorEast Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm thinking of purchasing a 23 parker center console with a 225 yamaha. The boat has a bracket and full transom.Does any one have any experience
with this boat off shore. I sold my 231 Mako because of the amount of water I used to take over the transom on shark drifts in 3 to 4's. If any one owns this boat I sure would appreciate your opinion on its performance. This boat has a deep-v hull with a 21 degree deadrise.
Thanks Glenn

·
Registered
9 Posts
I have a Parker 25 SC DV, and recently went to the Parker site at parkerboats.net to get anserws to a couple of questions I had. You may want to consider posting your question there, as I found it to be a great source of information.
Good Luck....

Parker25

·
Registered
83 Posts
hey glenn, I to sold my 254 mako center console for the same reason, water rolling in the transom. the parker is a good boat, must you have outboards? I purchased a 24 albermarle diesel/duo-prop. this boats rides great. it rides better than my 27 phoenix. it burns 5-7gph at 21 knots.
I believe whitewater(sayville) has a gas version.

·
Registered
5,139 Posts
I have the 23 SC and that model has a fiberglass cowling in front of the engine. I would look at the SC and see if the C/C has the same thing. If it does you will have no problem, if it doesn't either get boots or see if that application can be put on. Also check the drain holes for all compartments. I had a problem with one drain hole being below the waterline with no access hatch or hand valve to close it. It was also a plastic fitting below the waterline. After much discussion with Parker, White Water fixed it to my specs. All in All a good boat. I just got back from the keys and there where a lot of the Parker C/C used there.
BCMeyer

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.