NorEast Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10,967 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi gang,

How mwny of you will be attending the Bash next month? If you are going please sign up so the folks running the Bash can formulate plans.

There are many great prizes. You can see all the prizes on the sticky post in the General Forum. Great custom rods built by my friends who do fantastic thread work after designing a great tool.

A great opportunity to meet your fellow NE posters, fishermen, captains, mate, tackle store operators and lots of nice people.

Hope to see you there.

Neil

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
captain neil

on the main bash sticky thread makomatt tells us you'll be working on charities that the bash will benefit. any news on that front?

will the raffles be available to people not able to attend?

·
Registered
10,967 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Gebby,

Thanks for asking.

I offered up these charities and they accepted.

Wounded Warrior Project----assists wounded service women and men in many ways.

Casting for Recovery----Assists ladies with breast cancer, gets into all areas of assistance including learning to cast using a fly rod. This motion helps them. Orvis will match the donation.

Toys for Toys----this is the new charity this year.

I thought this info had been posted.

As in the past I believe that you have to be in attendence to purchase the tickets. However I will ask and see what answer I get.

Neil

·
Registered
10,967 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
gebby,

The response to my question regarding purchasing raffle tickets on line was received well, so far. As soon as I know something definite I will post it here.

Thanks for giving me the nudge.

Neil

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.