NorEast Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,132 Posts
Daryl was in Pantera, which broke up before he was murdered.
Rage broke up, and became AudioSlave...which broke up, and now it's back to Rage.
Hmmm....Soldoutica....I dunno anymore. The last album had promise, but the sound stunk on..especially the drums. Rick Rubin is doing this album, so..we shall see.

This post edited by AllyKat 07:35 PM 01/16/2008

·
Administrator
112,309 Posts
Learning2Tog wrote:
canyonfvr wrote:
didnt RAGE break up after Daryl got killed
Sad.

Learn your Metal---know your metal.
...RAGE...

i like a few rage songs but i never really was a big fan especially after Tom tryed his hardest to get that cop killer freed

·
Registered
11,343 Posts
canyonfvr wrote:
Learning2Tog wrote:
canyonfvr wrote:
didnt RAGE break up after Daryl got killed
Sad.

Learn your Metal---know your metal.
...RAGE...

i like a few rage songs but i never really was a big fan especially after Tom tryed his hardest to get that cop killer freed

That still leave Selloutica lol and Motorhead
I ignore mucisioans politics anyway so Rage can play too.... hmmmm maybe we should get a block of tix for Noeasters;)

·
Administrator
112,309 Posts
Gaucho wrote:
A block of tickets and airfare to go see them in Germany..

i dont fly especially that far

·
Administrator
112,309 Posts
Fishing Friend wrote:

You have a better chance of getting hit by lightening than being in a plane crash.

i know and i still dont like it maybe i have a fear of heights

·
Registered
99 Posts
Is there another 60something year old man that rocks like Lemmy? He'd trounce the Stones, whoop the Who, and after a brief tussle squash Iggy Pop. I wonder if him and Keith Richards share the same blood. 62 yrs old. Wow.

·
Registered
6,010 Posts
motorhead,,,,,there would be no metallica without lemmy,,,,motorhead should headline the show,,,they would smoke metallica,can you tell.motorhead is my favorite band.lol

This post edited by psycopanhead 07:36 PM 01/17/2008

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.