Username:
Password:
Get Account    
Login
Home  |  Magazine  |  Reports  |  Discussion  |  Photos  |  Tides  |  Weather  |  Community  |  Updates  |  Fishing Info  |  Contact

Date posted April 27, 2011 6:41 AM
Posted by fishkiller01
Report location New York > New York Bight > stripes bonzzzaaaa
Fishing method Surf
« Previous Report Next Report »

Fished the beginning of incoming to high at the sweet honey hole, Wind was perfect clear skys with light breeze it doesn’t get better than this.



Bump to couple of member from site and stinkybait it was nice talking to guy’s and thanks for the bait madshad and andre



Well after cheat chat there and there brother “AL” start complaing let start fishing snag few bunker after first cast 5min later ….…..bam fish on nice 38” than everybody start hooking up party is on rod was bending reel was screaming zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz we was limit out within a hour.



all together we nailed 13 stripes and one blues kept our limits rest safely released to fight another day ,what a night & action.



call it a night at about 2:30 head back home killed the stripe beat the traffic!!!!>>>>>>>>>>>!!!!! Until than Tight Lines!!!!!






.


.


.

Buy your Noreast Media Text Ad Now!


  Comments and Questions Page  1, 2, 3  Next  
Author Message
BENNY


Joined: 10/23/2001
Posts: 42
Location: staten island
 04/27/2011 06:58 AM  

Smile Nice fish! good to see they are here.
 
FISHSOLDIER


Joined: 04/26/2011
Posts: 86
Location: NEW YORK BIGHT
 04/27/2011 07:07 AM  

GREAT JOB!

THATS ALOT OF FISH, TIGHT LINES KEEP THE REPORTS COMING!upupupShadesShades
 
Iplayfair


Joined: 05/02/2005
Posts: 2508
Location: Raritan Bay to MTK....
 04/27/2011 08:18 AM  

WOW !!! Nice quality fish. Great job guys up




YouTube search- Iplayfair2,KFA-NY, SPEED BUMP, NITE-BITE
 
FISHFETCHR

Joined: 03/28/2003
Posts: 56
 04/27/2011 08:24 AM  

Great fish there guys!!!!

If I bring one blue glove, can I hang with you guys??? LOL


Thanks for the report.

Mario
 
killatoyota4569


Joined: 06/19/2008
Posts: 1685
Location: Farmingdale, Ny
 04/27/2011 08:27 AM  

I see 3 guys 4 fish????Roll


-- Report Chasing is a Crime --
-- Surf Junkie 4 Life --
 
Capjgt58


Joined: 05/06/2003
Posts: 6754
Location: Kings Park
 04/27/2011 08:51 AM  

Ok boy's where did you purchase the fish? Just kidding nice job.. ShadesShades
 
sparky1871


Joined: 10/24/2002
Posts: 2073
Location: Deer Park
 04/27/2011 09:00 AM  

killatoyota4569 wrote:

I see 3 guys 4 fish????Roll



Maybe you need to get your eyes checked.
There are 3 guys in the picture.One guy taking the picture.That makes 4 guys. But 5 fish.


I don't look busy because I did it right the first time.
 
FishScale


Joined: 12/10/2009
Posts: 5200
Location: A-team
 04/27/2011 09:14 AM  

sparky1871 wrote:

killatoyota4569 wrote:

I see 3 guys 4 fish????Roll



Maybe you need to get your eyes checked.
There are 3 guys in the picture.One guy taking the picture.That makes 4 guys. But 5 fish.



We also had 2 A-team members on the scene to account for any extras just in case...





 
hooksalot


Joined: 01/02/2009
Posts: 6610
Location: Bay ridge Brooklyn!
 04/27/2011 09:28 AM  

Very nice job guy'sup


Prowling the shore line's!
 
tomjg


Joined: 11/14/2006
Posts: 9859
Location: long beach
 04/27/2011 09:44 AM  

Great job guys!!!!!
Looks like internet police out in full force again Roll
You guys are making a whole lot of people jealous. Keep up the great work.


 
JAYBASS


Joined: 04/08/2009
Posts: 9134
Location: IN THE WASH!!!!!!
 04/27/2011 09:58 AM  





2009-13 DEADSTICK CHAMP, A-Team Hostage Crisis Unit, Lead Negotiator, LEAD INVESTIGATOR, INVESTIGATIVE DIVISION OF RAIBS

FIX NOREAST, GET RID OF THE POLITICAL THREAD...
 
fishkiller02


Joined: 07/18/2010
Posts: 617
Location: from breezy point to montauk
 04/27/2011 09:58 AM  

killatoyota4569 wrote:

I see 3 guys 4 fish????Roll

thank you capt kal .....upupShades


STOP CRYING AND FISH

This post edited by fishkiller02 10:05 AM 04/27/2011
 
sparky1871


Joined: 10/24/2002
Posts: 2073
Location: Deer Park
 04/27/2011 09:59 AM  

FishScale wrote:

sparky1871 wrote:

killatoyota4569 wrote:

I see 3 guys 4 fish????Roll



Maybe you need to get your eyes checked.
There are 3 guys in the picture.One guy taking the picture.That makes 4 guys. But 5 fish.



We also had 2 A-team members on the scene to account for any extras just in case...





You dont have to explain to me.I'm happy for ya.Good luck


I don't look busy because I did it right the first time.
 
stinkybait

Joined: 11/05/2008
Posts: 3946
 04/27/2011 10:18 AM  

What a great night... I had the ultimate pleasure of fishing next to fishkiller01 last night and the rest of the crew. Arrived on location to quiet waters but all hell was about to break loose. Once it broke loose it was game on.

Nailed a few and lost a nice one in the sand(my fault). Al, you were inches away from grabbing her too... surprise

Until next time gentlemen... Wink

Pic of the 37" I brought home awaiting the filet knife of death.


 
Koz54


Joined: 05/28/2003
Posts: 6881
Location: Saint James
 04/27/2011 10:21 AM  

great job guys Shades



~Piker MacGyver, Noreast Piker ~ Never left
 
fishkiller02


Joined: 07/18/2010
Posts: 617
Location: from breezy point to montauk
 04/27/2011 10:23 AM  

stinkybait wrote:

What a great night... I had the ultimate pleasure of fishing next to fishkiller01 last night and the rest of the crew. Arrived on location to quiet waters but all hell was about to break loose. Once it broke loose it was game on.

Nailed a few and lost a nice one in the sand(my fault). Al, you were inches away from grabbing her too... surprise

Until next time gentlemen... Wink

Pic of the 37" I brought home awaiting the filet knife of death.



oh yea stinkybait it was a blast bro glad you made it...upup


STOP CRYING AND FISH
 
SKUNK


Joined: 06/19/2002
Posts: 2342
Location: A-team General
 04/27/2011 10:28 AM  

OK..

fishkiller02 wrote:

stinkybait wrote:

What a great night... I had the ultimate pleasure of fishing next to fishkiller01 last night and the rest of the crew. Arrived on location to quiet waters but all hell was about to break loose. Once it broke loose it was game on.

Nailed a few and lost a nice one in the sand(my fault). Al, you were inches away from grabbing her too... surprise

Until next time gentlemen... Wink

Pic of the 37" I brought home awaiting the filet knife of death.



oh yea stinkybait it was a blast bro glad you made it...upup




What time are we leaving today? you guys are killing me and i got my permission slip signed for tonight..the 3rd nights a charm..




 
FishScale


Joined: 12/10/2009
Posts: 5200
Location: A-team
 04/27/2011 10:35 AM  

SKUNK wrote:







What time are we leaving today? you guys are killing me and i got my permission slip signed for tonight..the 3rd nights a charm..




Report chaser Roll



 
stepenko

Joined: 01/15/2006
Posts: 338
 04/27/2011 11:08 AM  

awesome job guysupup

GREAT photo Jaybass, they don't make 'em like that anymore. Class...mmmmmmm.
 
fishkidsb


Joined: 07/01/2008
Posts: 1661
Location: Town
 04/27/2011 11:12 AM  

I am soooooo

Green Jealous! I only have 3 skates, 1 tiny fluke on my 2011 counter.

Your right, they don't make them like that any more;
back then there was no silicon yet.

By the way: I think black gloves go better with Fishkillers; those blues look more like nurses glovesToungue Unless you guys check stomach contents from the back?surprise




This post edited by fishkidsb 11:16 AM 04/27/2011
 
  Comments and Questions Page  1, 2, 3  Next  


« Back to the New York posted reports



Contact Us
Get Help Using the Site


2020 Noreast Media, LLC.
Terms under which this service is provided to you.