Username:
Password:
Get Account    
Login
         Home  |  Magazine  |  Reports  |  Discussion  |  Photos  |  Tides  |  Weather  |  Community  |  Updates  |  Fishing Info  |  Contact

HomeSearchTop PostersToday's Active Topics

At the risk of spot burning. LOL

Discussion Boards > Surf Fishing Forum
jets28

posted 08/03/2013 04:42 PM  

Just wondering when the snappers are in the Nissequogue trying to get the kids out to the dock for some fun. I know I've fished there a few years back in early Sept. and had success just wondering if it starts any sooner. I don't know if they have a strike out attention span yet. Thanks.

22' Proline "Sweet Baby James"

emuehlbauer

posted 08/03/2013 09:59 PM  

Snappers are everywhere now....just very small.

jets28

posted 08/04/2013 01:35 PM  

Thank you

22' Proline "Sweet Baby James"

kevolennon

posted 08/04/2013 04:12 PM  

we were catching them on porgy rigs last night. But if u cant hook them tht way then use an assortment of different sabiki rig sizes till u find the right size

No man ever steps in the same river twice, for it's not the same river and he's not the same man

srfrat

posted 08/06/2013 05:00 PM  

You would probably get a better response with a subject based ar,ound your general question, instead of trying to be a wise arse..would you like me to come put the spearing on & cast it out foryou...get the kids outta the house &go down and see for yourself if the snappers are in...

Some of us never stop fishing....If it swims,its fair game...Its never too cold..

pequa1

posted 08/06/2013 05:06 PM  

Yipers, bad day at work ?

bringing home venison is now as easy as a bay-caught keeper fluke !

betwixt FI and JI

stew8806

posted 08/06/2013 05:57 PM  

srfrat wrote:

You would probably get a better response with a subject based ar,ound your general question, instead of trying to be a wise arse..would you like me to come put the spearing on & cast it out foryou...get the kids outta the house &go down and see for yourself if the snappers are in...

FingerFinger speaking of wise arses...down

fish4me

posted 08/07/2013 01:44 AM  

srfrat wrote:

Holy sh*t. Ease up man, the guy was kidding.

Sabiki rig, snapper popper or spearing on a hook and float. Small tins work well too. Have a blast.

blasko

posted 08/07/2013 09:21 AM  

srfrat wrote:

Jim, your obnoxious passive aggressive attitude is why everyone hates you, including the guys at the shop. That nasty drunk Jay sure rubbed off on you way back when he showed you the ropes. Instead of learning to be a tight-lipped stealthy angler you managed to turn yourself into an arrogant and abusive internet troll. You will never attain the status of legendary surf sharpie you so deeply crave because you are consumed by the hatred of the less knowledgeable anglers you so detest. For a loner you are completely obsessed with what everyone else is doing and how you compare to them. You honestly believe your rants that belittle others somehow elevate you to some elite status above all others.
For someone so deeply rooted in the code of surfcasting you miss the whole point of growth and knowledge. You cultivate nothing but malice and contempt with your petty attacks on those who dont know any better or measure up to your standards. You have Zero right to judge anyone. If you truly wished to enlighten people on the path of self-development of fishing, you could take an enormous step by simply keeping your mouth closed. If you really wanted to contribute with your vast wealth of knowledge you might try taking your own advice and learn how to be more of a role model (kind of like what fathers are expected to do)
You are no steward of this sport. A few grass plantings, beach cleanups or plug donations pale in comparison to the negative impact your posts have. This is why you are banned from sites and regarded as a pest.
As I warned you the last time I spoke to you, keep running your nasty mouth and you will end up all by your little self. You will have plenty of late night tides all to yourself, except for me. I'm always around.
Like I said when I saw you last Jim, good luck with yourself. You obviously know all and have everything figured out. You clearly have found the keys to Nirvana and must keep it heavily guarded from all the rest who have yet to earn it in your eyes.
Piss off you little loud mouth *****.

PS: To the OP: Go down to the dawn dock and figure it out yourself. You need everything handed to you?

Sorry, just couldnt help myselfShades

FishScale

posted 08/07/2013 07:51 PM  

damnnn i felt that one all the way out here in Jamaica Bay surprisesurprisesurprisesurprisesurprisesurprisesurprisesurprise

Q U SOLDIER

posted 08/07/2013 09:02 PM  

FishScale wrote:

damnnn i felt that one all the way out here in Jamaica Bay surprisesurprisesurprisesurprisesurprisesurprisesurprisesurprise

"World star" (x3)

Get Fish or Die Trying!!

fishinsanity1

posted 08/07/2013 09:31 PM  

FishScale wrote:

Oh dip. X2

crabman1130

posted 08/07/2013 10:50 PM  

srfrat wrote:

And they call me crabby!!!surprisesurprisesurprise

Hey, it can't be Christmas everyday!!!!

Discussion Boards > Surf Fishing Forum  
Jump to:  

2020 Noreast Media, LLC.
Terms under which this service is provided to you.