Username:
Password:
Get Account    
Login
         Home  |  Magazine  |  Reports  |  Discussion  |  Photos  |  Tides  |  Weather  |  Community  |  Updates  |  Fishing Info  |  Contact

HomeSearchTop PostersToday's Active Topics

Lowrance/Navionics questions

Discussion Boards > Boating Angler
tigeroscar

posted 10/17/2013 11:18 PM  

My father just got himself a new(used) boat(edgewater 185cc) and the unit that it came with was a lowrance 332c, it came with 2 navionics chips, the one on the boat i am not sure of right now but the other one is SD16Fish Jan-07, Does anyone have this unit or similar one? does anyone know what the most recent chip for it would be? is it still sold? any info would be greatly appreciated, the maps on the unit are pretty basic, would love more detailed ones.

thanks in advance

Hunt n' Fish
Noreast.com Club Member

Boating Angler
General Fishing Forum
Posted Reports
Hunting

posted 10/18/2013 03:34 AM  

The "Fishing Chip" you described is a more detailed benthic chart chip they used to give as a bonus with the regular navigation chart chip you got. Now, most of their chips come with the information already on it I believe. My friend's new chip has both benthic and navigation charts as options. The fishing chip doesn't have tide and current info on it like the navigation chip, and can't be updated with the "freshest data" if you pay for that annual option.

Chris

President, RAIBS
Recreational Anglers against Internet BS

Discussion Boards > Boating Angler  
Jump to:  

Contact Us
Boat for Sale
Get Help Using the Site

� 2019 Noreast Media, LLC.
Terms under which this service is provided to you.