Username:
Password:
Get Account    
Login
         Home  |  Magazine  |  Reports  |  Discussion  |  Photos  |  Tides  |  Weather  |  Community  |  Updates  |  Fishing Info  |  Contact

HomeSearchTop PostersToday's Active Topics

BASS BUFF

Discussion Boards > General Fishing Forum
JAYBASS

posted 11/21/2013 07:53 PM  

Just read a great book by Capt. Tom Mikoleskie of Grand Slam Charters out of Montauk. I thoroughly enjoyed this book which was filled with great stories, facts, and most importantly techniques for catching BIG BASS. The book is well written and flows well. Great pictures adorn the pages. Capt. Tom proves that he gets it when it comes to catching big bass and conservation of the species for our future fisherman to enjoy.

You can get a copy at bassbuff.com and Capt. Tom offers a money back guarentee.

Its available on Kindle as well.

I don't do many charter trips but will be looking to book a charter on the Grand Slam next season.

2009-13 DEADSTICK CHAMP, A-Team Hostage Crisis Unit, Lead Negotiator, LEAD INVESTIGATOR, INVESTIGATIVE DIVISION OF RAIBS

FIX NOREAST, GET RID OF THE POLITICAL THREAD...

gslam

posted 11/24/2013 12:19 PM  

Book sample

This book has been very well received by all who have read it. Holiday pricing is now in effect, along with my money back guarantee. Keep in mind, it's not just a "how to book," it's also a book about how "one" becomes obsessed with catching a fish. An obsession with a fish is strange to some, but too many dedicated anglers it is compelling reading that is easily identified with.

A book sample can be read here bassbuff.com/Book_Sample.html

Capt. Tom.

Capt. Tom Mikoleski
Grand Slam Charters Montauk
516-457-5298
www.montaukstriperfishing.com

gslam

posted 12/02/2013 09:25 PM  

A good review from a recent reader.

I just received Bass Buff today and I actually read it for a few hours in between playing ball with the kids.
excellent read. Full of quality information and would definitely recommend. I think more fisherman should be as forthcoming with certain information to help the younger anglers out there chasing their dreams of either being a boat Captain or even a great fisherman. I can only hope that one day I can fish along side Captain Tom.

HATS OFF TO YOU CAPT. TOM

thank you

Capt. Tom Mikoleski
516-457-5298

gslam

posted 12/02/2013 09:30 PM  

Holiday Pricing in effect

Holiday Pricing Save $4.00 when purchasing Bass Buff A Striper Fishing Obsession Guide at bassbuff.com total $19.00 includes shipping and handling. You also get my money back guarantee. You don't like the book send it back and I refund the purchase price.

Capt. Tom.

Capt. Tom Mikoleski
516-457-5298

This post edited by gslam 09:35 PM 12/02/2013

Discussion Boards > General Fishing Forum  
Jump to:  

2020 Noreast Media, LLC.
Terms under which this service is provided to you.