Username:
Password:
Get Account    
Login
         Home  |  Magazine  |  Reports  |  Discussion  |  Photos  |  Tides  |  Weather  |  Community  |  Updates  |  Fishing Info  |  Contact

HomeSearchTop PostersToday's Active Topics

Holy Seagulls Batman !!!!

Discussion Boards > Surf Fishing Forum
beachbomber

posted 03/26/2009 01:21 PM  

Stopped by the Nissy last night around 6pm.
The place was loaded and I mean loaded with 100's and 100's of Gulls
From back of short beach out to the front of Sunken Meadow and Short beach even up the creek.
All over the beach and in the water. never saw so many birds in one place at the same time.
What's up? Mating Season?

likeitreallyis

posted 03/26/2009 03:37 PM  

They too have been banned from Shoreham Beach.

Green Grass and High Tides forever,,,

Maybe_Tonight

posted 03/26/2009 04:58 PM  

likeitreallyis wrote:

DOH!!!!!!!!! surprisesurprisesurprisesurprisesurprise

RichTrox
Noreast.com Club Member

Surf Fishing Forum
Posted Reports
User Video Comments
Blogs

posted 03/27/2009 01:48 AM  

LIRI wrote:

ToungueToungueToungueToungueToungueToungueToungueToungue
I can see it now. In ten years all the seagulls will be hanging around mall parking lots grubbing dimes to clean your windshields. "C'mon brotha, we ain't got no home no mo".

Then again, that might be me in ten years surprise

Check out my weekly blog at Stripers247 View from the beach
Drive your car like your life depends on it.

WWDLLudlum

posted 03/27/2009 01:03 PM  

Maybe they were waiting for the tide to come in so they could float through the mouth of the river.... guess the dredging didn't help.Smile

hdcycles

posted 03/27/2009 07:19 PM  

SeaSalt52

posted 03/28/2009 12:01 PM  

A few years ago I had the experience of arriving in a parking lot in Monterey, CA right as an enormous flock of gulls was coming in after what must have been a feeding frenzy on the Pacific. Like a scene from a bad movie, it was a blizzard of crap. Mothers scooped up 3 kids at a time and were running for cars, all the while slipping on what was hitting the ground in front of them. People were cowering under any possible shelter, it was pandemonium. When all was said and done there probably wasn't a 3x3inch spot for a half a mile that was untouched. Now,looking back...it was one of the funniest things I have ever seen!

striperman55

posted 03/28/2009 12:57 PM  

SeaSalt52 wrote:

A few years ago I had the experience of arriving in a parking lot in Monterey, CA right as an enormous flock of gulls was coming in after what must have been a feeding frenzy on the Pacific. Like a scene from a bad movie, it was a blizzard of crap. Mothers scooped up 3 kids at a time and were running for cars, all the while slipping on what was hitting the ground in front of them. People were cowering under any possible shelter, it was pandemonium. When all was said and done there probably wasn't a 3x3inch spot for a half a mile that was untouched. Now,looking back...it was one of the funniest things I have ever seen!

LOLsurpriseToungue

Wishing I was Fishing
Bluewater Custom Plugs

Discussion Boards > Surf Fishing Forum  
Jump to:  

2021 Noreast Media, LLC.
Terms under which this service is provided to you.