Username:
Password:
Get Account    
Login
         Home  |  Magazine  |  Reports  |  Discussion  |  Photos  |  Tides  |  Weather  |  Community  |  Updates  |  Fishing Info  |  Contact

HomeSearchTop PostersToday's Active Topics

Sound Bound Charters Running Report. New Rochelle N.Y.

Page  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Discussion Boards > Party Boat and Charter Boat Running Reports
Sound Bound

posted 04/22/2013 05:04 PM  

We were able to get out this weekend (4/20,4/21). Saturday's night trip for Andy and his crew, we started the trip flounder fishing and after putting some flounder in the box we switched things up and went for bass as the sunset. After some shorts we landed a fat 32 inch bass for the table. Sunday morning we welcomed Chris and Zee along with their children for a half day flounder trip. The group fished hard for a total of 9 , which allowed plenty of smiles for the young ones! Sunday's night trip for Jerry and family saw bass up to 18lbs hit the deck.
Sound Bound Charters still has many dates available for both day and night trips. Call now for your most desired date.
Tight lines,
CAPT. BRENDAN. 347 843 5310
Soundboundcharters.com

Sound Bound

posted 05/07/2013 11:31 AM  

Striped bass report

Chartered yesterday afternoon for bass great group of guys from suny maritime college and fishing was excellent. We almost reached our limit biggest fish being a solid 30lbs we also had a handfull of shorts that kept the guys buisy at the rails. All in all it was a very good trip.

Bass Fishing continues to be very good and its only going to get better. There are some fluke around we have a fluke charter thursday so i will be able to give a better report on fluke. Porgys are rite around the corner maybe another week or two till we start catching them. Dates are filling up so book your charter as soon as possible. Call capt. Brendan at 347 843 5310

Www.soundboundcharters.com

Sound Bound

posted 05/11/2013 10:57 AM  

Full boat limit

Dave chartered the boat last night with his fiance and friends and let me tell you they had some trip. Fishing started off slow we had 2 fish till about 830 when we made a move. Once we anchored up it was game on at 1 point we had 4 of the 6 rods doubled over at the same time. We ended up landing 17 fish to 26lbs and if u want to count all the hook ups we had we would of easily had 25 fish, but what can i say the beer got the best of this group lol. They had a great time and with all the smiles and laughing that went on last night makes this job worth it.

The bass are here and we have some dates available book your charter today fluke fishing is starting to pick up some friends were out at some local spots yesterday and cought a couple nice keepers and had plenty of action to keep buisy at the rail. I have herd of a couple porgies being cought yesterday nothing special but that shows there starting to move in hard.

Call capt brendan at (347) 843-5310

hooksalot

posted 05/11/2013 01:42 PM  

up

Prowling the shore line's!

Sound Bound

posted 05/12/2013 09:01 PM  

Night bass

Last night we had mike and the guys from upstate charter the boat. Fishing wasnt the same as the night before but we did manage to put a very respectible catch together. We were 2 fish shy of a full boat limit. The fishing was very good but it did take us a little wile to get them going.

We will be sailing an open boat on tuesday 5/14 we have 4 spots open so call and make your reservation asap. Call capt brendan at (347) 843-5310 we also have plenty of dates open so book your charter asap.

Sound Bound

posted 05/13/2013 05:39 PM  

Open boat 5/14 night bass 6:30-12:30 4 spots left

We are running an open boat trip on 5/14 for night bass leaving at 6:30 and returning at 12:30. We have 4 spots left. Night fishing is very good with a lot of action and should only get better. The weather is gorgeous for tomorrow night! If you plan on coming down give me a call at 347 843 5310. Be sure to check out our website soundboundcharters.com

Sound Bound

posted 05/14/2013 08:48 AM  

Sound bound open boat tuesday 5/14 friday 5/17 saturday 5/18

We are having special open boat trips on tuesday 5/14 at 6:30pm for striped bass we have 1 spot available and we have this friday night at 6:30 and saturday night at 6:30 sailing for striped bass open boat we are also sailing saturday day at 8am for a porgy and striped bass trip. We have plenty of room for all 3 trips this weekend please call capt. Brendan at (347) 843-5310 to make your reservation.

All open boat trips are by reservation only so please call to make sure theres room as these trips are a specialty trip and the spots get taken very fast.

Bass fishing has been very good and the local porgy fishing is starting to turn on so please call and make your reservation also the boat is available for private charters please call and book your dates.

The sound bound is fully equiped with top of the line electronics, tackle, and crew. There is a bathroom on board. All ice, tackle, and bait is included on open boat and private charters. If you would like to bring your own you are more than welcomed. The boat is also children friendly and we always look forward to teaching first timers so please feel free to bring the kids.

The sound bound is located right behind dudleys restaurant at 94 hudson park rd in new rochelle ny.

Here are some pics of this past weeks fishing trips

Capt brendan-(347) 843-5310

Sound Bound

posted 05/17/2013 01:49 AM  

Open boat Saturday night 5/18, 630 pm. 4 spots open!!!!!!!!

Hello everyone! We are sailing an open boat trip on Saturday May 18 at 6:30 pm. Fishing has been very good and we plan on another great trip on Saturday night! Call Brendan to reserve your spot. We have 4 spots open. Capt. Brendan 347 843 5310 and be sure to check out our website at soundboundcharters.com and like us on Facebook for updates and special offers! Our Facebook page is Sound Bound Fishing Charters.

Sound Bound

posted 05/18/2013 11:20 AM  

5/17 night trip

Last night andy and his friends chartered for striped bass and they did not leave dissapointed. We had 5 stripers to 25lbs and as many blues as you want. Everyone went home with bass and smiles on there faces.

We have 4 spots open for tonights open boat. Were sailing at 6:30 pm for striped bass and bluefish. The action is red hot get down here and have some fun.

We also have plenty of dates open for day trips and night trips. Porgy fishing is on fire right now and there all big breeders. Fluke fishing is starting to pick up. More quality fish have moved into the local areas.

Capt. Brendan-(347) 843-5310
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK- sound bound fishing charters

Sound Bound

posted 05/19/2013 10:25 AM  

Sound Bound 5/18 day and night trips

We sailed two trips yesterday. During the day trip Chris and Zee chartered the boat for the family. We decided to go for blues and bass and it was the right move. After about an hour of slow fishing the blues came to the chum and we had constant action for the kids the rest of the day. Chris M ( age Shades!was HH landing 8 blues all by himself! Way to go Chris. Right behind him was James and Andrew who landed 7 each. All fish were released to catch another day.
As for the night trip that was a different story. I had high hopes after Friday nights great trip. Inset up in the same area, read the fish on the bottom and a little suspended off but they would not chew. At the first spot we managed a 4 pound seabass( released) and that was it! After a move we read the fish great again and managed a 20 pound bass to the side of the boat and pop goes the line! Sometimes you just can't win. That was it for the rest of the night. That's why they call it fishing. We chumed our butts off but it just wouldent come together. I am always honest in my reports and will never lie or stretch the truth. Last night sucked for us!

Sound Bound

posted 05/19/2013 05:32 PM  

Open dates for private charter or open boat

The day fishing for blues and bass has been very good with a good amount of fish being boated. The fluke bite and porgy bite is awesome with lots of keepers to go around. With the exception of last night, night fishing had been downright awesome! As of now I have Friday morning and night trips available for charter or open boat. I also have Saturday morning and night open for charter or open boat. Please call and let me know if you plan on coming down! The fare for the day trip is $100 a person which includes all bait and tackle and parking. Everything is included! The fare for night trips is $85 which also includes bait and tackle and parking. We supply the freshest bait possible. As always the catch is loaded on ice to keep it fresh. Feel free to call with any questions and check out our website at soundboundcharters.com Call Capt.Brendan at. 347 843 5310

Sound Bound

posted 05/21/2013 09:00 AM  

Open dated for the upcoming weekend and last nights report

Sailed last night with Tom and gang. Anchored up in 56 ft and landed the first bass within 10 min! After that was a pick of blues that kept breaking the line cause we didn't want to put the wire on so we just lost hooks lol!! Once it got dark the tide started to push and we were picking away at bass and blues for the rest of the night with good shots of fish in between. Steady action all night which resulted in a great catch! Porgy and Fluke fishing is excellent. We have a cancellation on Thursday night so we are available for charter or open boat. I also have Friday day and night trips available for open boat, as well as Sunday and Monday. Feel free to call with any questions. And check out our website at soundboundcharters.com Capt.Brendan 347 843 5310

Sound Bound

posted 05/21/2013 05:33 PM  

Open boat dates for the weekend of the 25th

We will be sailing an open boat on Friday night 5/24 at 630 pm. I am also sailing open boat on Sunday 5/26 both day and night. On Monday we will be doing a early departure and early return so everyone can enjoy the BBQ, leaving at 6am returning at 2pm. The fare for daytime trips is $100 and we will be fishing for porgies then switching to fluke. As always all bait and tackle is supplied free of charge( including worms). Daytime hours are 8am -430pm. The fare for the nighttime trip is $85 and that includes everything as well. The hours for the might trips are 630 -1230. Please call for reservations. Capt. Brendan 347 843 5310. Soundboundcharters.com

Sound Bound

posted 05/21/2013 08:14 PM  

All trips sold out except for Friday night

All trips are sold out for this weekend. The only trip available for this weekend is Friday night leaving at 6:30 pm. If interested in going please call Capt. Brendan at 347 843 5310. Soundboundcharters.com

Sound Bound

posted 05/22/2013 10:12 PM  

Insane fluke!!! Limit in 2 hours!

Due to the weatherman being wrong again we had a canceled charter for tonight! After I picked my son up from school he asked me if we could go fishing!!! So right away I said yes and called a few of my friends and my first mate Dave. We all met at the boat at 4:00 and on the way to the grounds by 4:10. The fishing was Insane. There is no other way to describe it. We had a full boat limit within four drifts and countless shorts. After running out of bait and trying to salvage any spearing we can. after that we threw down fluke belly which also did the trick. We had 2 double headers come up and one pair was a a set of keepers!! It's was drop and lift fishing. One of the best Fluke days I had on the Sound. We were back tied to the dock at 6:30 pm with a total of 24 keepers and like I said countless shorts and threw back about 4 more keepers. We have plenty of dates available. Get in while the action is hot!!!! Call Capt.Brendan 347 843 5310. Soundboundcharters.com

Discussion Boards > Party Boat and Charter Boat Running Reports Page  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next  
Jump to:  

Contact Us
Boat for Sale
Get Help Using the Site

� 2019 Noreast Media, LLC.
Terms under which this service is provided to you.