Username:
Password:
Get Account    
Login
         Home  |  Magazine  |  Reports  |  Discussion  |  Photos  |  Tides  |  Weather  |  Community  |  Updates  |  Fishing Info  |  Contact

HomeSearchTop PostersToday's Active Topics

Prayers for NY, NJ partyboat fleet

Discussion Boards > Partyboat Fishing
jb5580

posted 10/31/2012 01:54 PM  

Just wanted to send thoughts and prayers for all of you in the NY
and NJ area after the storm. We took it a little bit on the outerbanks of NC but nothing like what I am seeing of you guys up there. Prayers for a speedy recovery.

jballou

Azaiter

posted 10/31/2012 01:56 PM  

jb5580 wrote:

Just wanted to send thoughts and prayers for all of you in the NY
and NJ area after the storm. We took it a little bit on the outerbanks of NC but nothing like what I am seeing of you guys up there. Prayers for a speedy recovery.

+2...me too...Fred

I love God I love my family I love Fishing I love my country…Love it's everything that make me happy,thanks God for love'<ALSO I'M FAIR WEATHER FISHERMAN>and proud of it.

Rayp315

posted 11/01/2012 12:44 AM  

Thankyou ! Yes it's really bad here, homes, boats etc. Everyone's helping each other out and I'm sure we will all get through it, many are without power,cell service etc. Tri state area needs all the help we can get! Our president should have been making early plans instead of campaigning votes on airforce one on tax payers money until Sunday afternoon . Capt Ray

Discussion Boards > Partyboat Fishing  
Jump to:  

2021 Noreast Media, LLC.
Terms under which this service is provided to you.