Username:
Password:
Get Account    
Login
         Home  |  Magazine  |  Reports  |  Discussion  |  Photos  |  Tides  |  Weather  |  Community  |  Updates  |  Fishing Info  |  Contact

HomeSearchTop PostersToday's Active Topics



What was the big change about?



  Discussion Boards > The Angler's Lounge
Author Message
PURSUITWA


Joined: 08/13/2002
Posts: 7953
Location: West Hampton
 posted 11/27/2013 06:45 AM  

It looks the same to meConfusedConfusedConfused


Skatemaster,time to apologize to Tevlin's parents
 
mojoe


Joined: 10/01/2001
Posts: 16887
Location: ><)))):> ~~ THE JAMAICA BAY TRIANGLE ~~ <:))))><
 posted 11/27/2013 06:47 AM  

what its about time Roll ToungueToungueToungue,,><((((:> ~~~~ ><(((:>


EAT FISH AND LIVE LONGER!!!
 
Hunt n' Fish
Noreast.com Club Member


Moderator
Boating Angler
General Fishing Forum
Posted Reports
Hunting

Joined: 04/11/2001
Posts: 11014
Location: Holbrook, NY
 posted 11/27/2013 06:58 AM  

It is the same for now. The time it was taking to transfer all the data was much longer than anticipated from the test runs. They are moving to a VBulletin format for the discussion boards, eventually.


President, RAIBS
Recreational Anglers against Internet BS
 
yunvfrank

Joined: 08/20/2008
Posts: 11833
Location: Bayside
 posted 11/27/2013 07:14 AM  

And I was really hoping for a change ToungueToungue


In Apple We Trust.
Instagram name: fishinguy81 look me up and follow.
Is there anything better then fishing? DOUBT IT!
 
crabman1130


Joined: 03/25/2003
Posts: 39977
Location: Farmingdale
 posted 11/27/2013 09:32 AM  

VA? Like in Veterans Administration!!!! Oh No!!! Is this going to run like the ObamaCare web-site?surprisesurprisesurprise


Hey, it can't be Christmas everyday!!!!
 
wader


Joined: 08/09/2000
Posts: 24794
Location: Onancock VA
 posted 12/02/2013 12:24 PM  

what the hell is a V-Bulletin format? What does it look like?

they dump my thread again during the transfer I'll never speak to them again...


Shades


"....inside every old person is a young person wondering what the hell happened??"
 
movetheboat

Joined: 12/14/2003
Posts: 8943
 posted 12/02/2013 12:28 PM  

you can start a "great grandson of the what are you doing now thread"up


surprise

Say hi to Virginia for meShades


https://media.giphy.com/media/QGzPdYCcBbbZm/giphy.gif

This post edited by movetheboat 12:28 PM 12/02/2013
 
capt13


Joined: 03/07/2002
Posts: 4499
Location: Smithtown
 posted 12/02/2013 02:17 PM  

wader wrote:

what the hell is a V-Bulletin format? What does it look like?

they dump my thread again during the transfer I'll never speak to them again...


Shades



I hear all post counts will be reset to zero when the change finally goes thru !

Shades



The ocean is my only medication.
 
Koz54


Joined: 05/28/2003
Posts: 6881
Location: Saint James
 posted 12/02/2013 02:44 PM  

capt13 wrote:


I hear all post counts will be reset to zero when the change finally goes thru !

Shades




Sounds good to me up



~Piker MacGyver, Noreast Piker ~ Never left
 
Margrock


Joined: 02/16/2009
Posts: 11516
Location: Brooklyn, NY
 posted 12/02/2013 03:09 PM  

capt13 wrote:

wader wrote:

what the hell is a V-Bulletin format? What does it look like?

they dump my thread again during the transfer I'll never speak to them again...


Shades



I hear all post counts will be reset to zero when the change finally goes thru !

Shades



No they can't do that!!! I wanted to hit 12,000 posts on my 5 year noreast anniversary coming up in Feb!! surpriseToungue

That comes out to about 15 posts a day,surprise I better get busy. Toungue

I know John f4m is gonna post that "Dear God Please Make It Stop" pic any second now. Toungue


This post edited by Margrock 03:19 PM 12/02/2013
 
DarthBaiter


Joined: 05/24/2003
Posts: 8923
Location: Trollin NE for a bite...
 posted 12/02/2013 03:51 PM  

Margrock wrote:

capt13 wrote:

wader wrote:

what the hell is a V-Bulletin format? What does it look like?

they dump my thread again during the transfer I'll never speak to them again...


Shades



I hear all post counts will be reset to zero when the change finally goes thru !

Shades



No they can't do that!!! I wanted to hit 12,000 posts on my 5 year noreast anniversary coming up in Feb!! surpriseToungue

That comes out to about 15 posts a day,surprise I better get busy. Toungue

I know John f4m is gonna post that "Dear God Please Make It Stop" pic any second now. Toungue



it's gonna be reset. surprise


Support your local Mom n Pop stores.

 
wader


Joined: 08/09/2000
Posts: 24794
Location: Onancock VA
 posted 12/02/2013 04:08 PM  




"....inside every old person is a young person wondering what the hell happened??"
 
capt13


Joined: 03/07/2002
Posts: 4499
Location: Smithtown
 posted 12/02/2013 09:21 PM  

Better write down your post count on a sticky note for posterity ...... tonite's proposed change over might set them back to zero .....

surprise


The ocean is my only medication.
 
  Discussion Boards > The Angler's Lounge  
Jump to:  



Contact Us
Boat for Sale
Get Help Using the Site


� 2019 Noreast Media, LLC.
Terms under which this service is provided to you.