Username:
Password:
Get Account    
Login
         Home  |  Magazine  |  Reports  |  Discussion  |  Photos  |  Tides  |  Weather  |  Community  |  Updates  |  Fishing Info  |  Contact

HomeSearchTop PostersToday's Active Topics

Cedar point park

Discussion Boards > Surf Fishing Forum
jets28

posted 08/08/2013 07:42 PM  

I just spent 3 days camping in cedar point park with the kids And I saw some guys with surf rods has anyone ever fished or heard of decent fishing in that part of gardniera bay or northwest harbor? Or do you think they were camping and fishing elsewhere? Also a pretty cool thing I was swimming at Main Beach in east Hampton and a 36" striper was swimming right in the wash with me In About 2' of water. Anyone know of beaches with access near there?

22' Proline "Sweet Baby James"

surfphisher

posted 08/09/2013 06:00 PM  

I haved camped at Cedar Point dozens of times in the past 30+ years. One of my favorite fishing spots on the planet is in front of the light house. There's a deep drop off that creates a fantastic rip on either side of the tide. I prefer the ebb. You can rarely drive out there, Suffolk County permit required, because that stretch of beach is usually closed for one reason or another but it's only a 40 min walk.

Discussion Boards > Surf Fishing Forum  
Jump to:  

2020 Noreast Media, LLC.
Terms under which this service is provided to you.